NTT DoCoMo aims to entice the cellphone lover in Japan by announcing another 19 more handsets that will be out from November 20th onwards. One of the more interesting ones would be the F-02B under the DoCoMo STYLE series, as it is a jewelry-quality waterproof handset with an 8-megapixels camera and a 3″ TFT LCD display on the inside. Of course, the exterior display is less luxurious at just 0.8″ in size. Apart from that, you get a small snap-on perfume holder that allows you to walk around with a fragrant of your choice to mask your bad breath. You can choose from Gold, Opal White, Onyx Black and Ruby Pink colors.
- 2014-01-17: NTT DOCOMO Changes Stance On Tizen Hardware Availability
- 2014-01-10: iPhone Attributed To NTT DOCOMO's Growth In Subscribers
- 2013-12-24: NTT DoCoMo's Tizen Handset Goes Through The FCC
- 2013-10-07: NTT DOCOMO Still Bleeding Subscribers Despite Offering The New iPhones
- 2013-09-30: NTT docomo Shows Off A Range Of Working Smart Glass Concepts