The PUYL device is an interesting one as it has a two-fold function – to work as a bicycle tire pump and as a headlight, depending on your current need. To sweeten the deal, while you pump up your bike’s tires, the PUYL’s battery will also recharge. Apparently, 20 seconds of pumping is more than enough to provide up to 45 minutes of track-illuminating LED power. Currently a prototype, we can’t wait for the PUYL to hit the market – it will definitely perform well in terms of sales, that’s for sure!
Next Story: 360 Degree Rotating Laptop Cooler
- 2014-02-25: Motorola’s Google Smartwatch Prototype Spotted
- 2013-09-03: Acer Extend Prototype Spotted
- 2013-07-25: Google Could Work On A Different Set Top Device
- 2013-07-03: Bing Maps Spots Prototype Russian Fighter Jet
- 2013-04-19: Mystery Samsung Model Leak Turns Out To Be Galaxy S4 Developer Prototype