It looks like Apple’s iPhone has taken another small step towards nationwide domination of the mobile phone scene. Now RadioShack has officially announced that it will be carrying both the iPhone 3G and 3GS in selected stores in Dallas-Fort Worth and New York City by the end of this month. You can expect to see the phones available nationwide in 2010, which isn’t all that far off. Will this make a difference to whether you’ll be getting an iPhone or not? You tell us (in the comments section).
Next Story: iPod Cluster Display
- 2014-04-22: Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2011-08-05: Lower-priced iPhone launching soon?
- 2011-07-31: Radio Shack rumored to cut iPhone prices tomorrow
- 2011-07-25: iPhone 4 is still selling well