For a lot of weight conscious people, getting on a weighing scale can be a rather stressful experience, so what better way to make it even more stressful than by adding a pendulum system to it that will make a racket, right? Well, the Riant Weighing Scale does just that, as it allows you to set a desired weight, and every time you get on it weighing over said weight, it’ll let out a shrill sound of pendulums crashing. Would it just serve to increase your fear of the weighing scale, or motivate you to lose weight?
Next Story: T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9700
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept