It seems that Samsung doesn’t want the its Corby phones to feel lonely, and that’s probably why the company has come up with the WEP490 Corby Bluetooth headset, available in various color schemes to match the Corby phones. The headphone will feature a status LED indicator, echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic volume control. Talk time is rated at 6-hours, while standby time should be about 10 hours. The Samsung Corby WEP490 Bluetooth headset should be launched in Russia fairly soon for $45.
Next Story: Is Nokia Considering Buying Palm?
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2013-07-25 Samsung Galaxy S4 With Snapdragon 800 Chipset Gets Bluetooth Certification
- 2013-05-13 Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Bluetooth Certification
- 2013-03-15 Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review