It seems that Samsung doesn’t want the its Corby phones to feel lonely, and that’s probably why the company has come up with the WEP490 Corby Bluetooth headset, available in various color schemes to match the Corby phones. The headphone will feature a status LED indicator, echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic volume control. Talk time is rated at 6-hours, while standby time should be about 10 hours. The Samsung Corby WEP490 Bluetooth headset should be launched in Russia fairly soon for $45.
Next Story: Is Nokia Considering Buying Palm?
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2013-07-25: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Snapdragon 800 Chipset Gets Bluetooth Certification
- 2013-05-13: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Bluetooth Certification
- 2013-03-15: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review