Samsung has unveiled a couple of images for two of its upcoming phones, the M3310 and B3410. The former will be a music-oriented dual-slider handset that comes with external music controls, stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headset jack, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity, an integrated FM radio with RDS, a 2.1″ QVGA display, a 3.2-megapixel and a microSD memory card slot. Available in black and white colors, the Samsung M3310 will come with a music playback time of up to 75 hours. As for the Samsung B3410, it will offer a full QWERTY keyboard, a 2.6″ QVGA display, TouchWiz 2.0 UI, quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity, a 2-megapixel camera and a microSD memory card slot. No word on pricing, but both models ought to hit Europe soon.
Next Story: NCube coolest mod for GameCube just yet
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released