Samsung has reiterated their commitment to roll out the first LiMo-compliant cellphone in South Korea before 2009 comes to an end, and it will come in the form of the SCH-M510. The SCH-M510 will be equipped with a 3.5″ WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, a 5-megapixel autofocus camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, an integrated accelerometer and support for a variety of multimedia formats, be they video or audio.
Next Story: Garmin Custom Maps introduced
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend