Samsung has reiterated their commitment to roll out the first LiMo-compliant cellphone in South Korea before 2009 comes to an end, and it will come in the form of the SCH-M510. The SCH-M510 will be equipped with a 3.5″ WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, a 5-megapixel autofocus camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, an integrated accelerometer and support for a variety of multimedia formats, be they video or audio.
Next Story: Garmin Custom Maps introduced
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter