Who would’ve thought that a robot could end up being a samurai? That’s what happened to the Samurai of Kuroda robot, where you get a custom head and period clothing to give it a closer resemblance to the human original. Expect his dance performance which took a few months to program, to keep visitors to IREX 2009 entertained.
Next Story: Eko Stoplight Informs You Well
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland