Display technology is certainly moving forward, and Seiko Epson Corporation has just announced that it has come up with the world’s first 4K-compatible high-temperature polysilicon (HTPS) TFT LCD panel for 3LCD projector. This new panel will utilize Epson’s C2Fine technology, and will also support a resolution of 4096 x 2160, which is 4 times the resolution of Full HD. Epson will be exhibiting the projector with this panel during the next BEE 2009 exhibition. Press release (in Japanese) can be found ‘ target=_blank>here.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: display, epson, lcd, projector, seiko,
- Seen at: epson.jp