We told you about TransferJet a while ago, and now Sony has announced that the first LSIs (large scale integration) supporting the standard will be shipped to manufacturers before December (which is anytime now). They’ll cost $17.45 each, and the technology has been optimized so that it can be integrated into smaller electronic devices such as cell phones, cameras, computers and even hard disks. Check out the official word on it here.
Next Story: Colorware Does The BlackBerry Bold 9700
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)