We told you about TransferJet a while ago, and now Sony has announced that the first LSIs (large scale integration) supporting the standard will be shipped to manufacturers before December (which is anytime now). They’ll cost $17.45 each, and the technology has been optimized so that it can be integrated into smaller electronic devices such as cell phones, cameras, computers and even hard disks. Check out the official word on it here.
Next Story: Colorware Does The BlackBerry Bold 9700
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June