We told you about TransferJet a while ago, and now Sony has announced that the first LSIs (large scale integration) supporting the standard will be shipped to manufacturers before December (which is anytime now). They’ll cost $17.45 each, and the technology has been optimized so that it can be integrated into smaller electronic devices such as cell phones, cameras, computers and even hard disks. Check out the official word on it here.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Sony,
- Seen at: crunchgear