What do you do when you want to feel like you’re driving a V10 powered supercar, but can’t afford one? Well, you could always go for the Soundracer, which fits right into your car’s cigarette lighter port, and uses an FM transmitter to play a real V8 or V10 engine sound effects to the stereo. According to SoundRacer’s website, the sounds actually correspond to the RPMs of your car’s engine, which is quite cool (technologically). Check out a video of it in action here.
Next Story: Sagem Spiga Is Tiny
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing