Star Wars stuff really never gets old, and after the recent tauntaun wedding cake, we’ve got a giant AT-AT walking all over your lovely cake, not to mention Luke’s speeder is on the cake too, busy tying up the legs of the AT-AT. We’re fairly sure this would make a much nicer wedding cake that gobbling down tauntaun guts.
Next Story: Wadia 170i iPod Dock
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model