Thrustmaster is a name associated with gaming peripherals, and this time round they are offering new ones for the Wii platform with the T-Charge Stand Contactless+ NW leading the way, where it will hold your Wii console while leaving a charging area on either side. All you need to do is park your Wiimotes in their respective charging cradles for an optimal gaming situation at all times. This stand will retail for $39.99 a pop. Alternatively, you can also charge up your Wiimotes with the T-Charge Quattro+ NW that comes with a quartet of rechargeable batteries alongside a stand that holds two Wii remotes vertically.
Next Story: Panasonic offers new portable 1Seg TVs
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2009-11-05: Thrustmaster T-Freestyle NW for the Wii
- 2009-12-03: Friiboard extends gaming enjoyment on Wii
- 2010-02-02: Xcross Remote from Shinobii Technologies