The Tio ghost concept by designer Tim Holley is meant to teach kids the value of conserving electricity in a fun manner – each switch will remain green whenever the switch has been left on for an hour or less, and the longer they are left switched on, the color will gradually make a switch to yellow, ending up with an angry red in the end. At least it helps those who have not grasped the concept of time in this manner, but that can only happen when it moves beyond the conceptual stage.
Next Story: SecureShot clock is deadly accurate
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept