We’ve seen the TomTom iPhone car kit, but here’s the car kit for the iPod touch which is compatible with the first and second generation iPod touch, although you will need to have iPhone OS 3.0 or later up and running. The hardware will be “available shortly”, retailing for $20 cheaper than the iPhone version at $99.95. Any takers who want to expand the functionality of their iPod touch?
- Apple Europe's Black Friday Deals Offers Discounts, Not Gift Cards
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- DSS Sues Apple For Patent Infringement
- MEGA Gets Official iOS App
- Follow: GPS, tomtom,
- Seen at: appleinsider