We’ve seen the TomTom iPhone car kit, but here’s the car kit for the iPod touch which is compatible with the first and second generation iPod touch, although you will need to have iPhone OS 3.0 or later up and running. The hardware will be “available shortly”, retailing for $20 cheaper than the iPhone version at $99.95. Any takers who want to expand the functionality of their iPod touch?
Next Story: Microsoft Windows 8 set for 2012 release
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-01-03 TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-07-25 TomTom To Add Real-Time Traffic To BlackBerry 10 Maps App
- 2013-02-14 TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2013-02-05 TomTom Launches TomTomTaxi iPhone App For Taxi Hailing Service