Playing ping pong requires lightning fast reflexes as well as fantastic hand-eye co-ordination, and not all robots have that. The TOPIO robot from Vietnam, however, could end up being a worthy opponent as it grips the paddle ala tennis, complete with a pair of cool looking shades as well as a rippling six pack.
Next Story: ColorWare does 27-inch iMacs now
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland