Looks like Tweetie, one of the best Twitter clients for the iPhone at the moment has just received a refresh in the form of Tweetie 2.1. Available on the App Store, the updated version will come with support for Twitter lists, Retweet capability, spam reporting, and geotagging of tweets (opt-in and optional). Head on to the app’s iTunes page for the entire range of changes and features available. Hope this helps you get off the week on the right footing, and even better news is this – Tweetie 2 is going for just $2.99.
Next Story: Nokia N79 Ferrari edition
- 2014-01-30 Intel AppUp Bids Adieu
- 2014-01-07 Apple App Store Downloads Top $10 Billion
- 2013-12-16 'No Better' Lorde Single Given Away Free By Apple
- 2013-11-26 Apple Tweaks App Store Search Engine To Disregard Spelling Mistakes
- 2013-09-17 Apple Allows Aging iOS Devices To Download Last Compatible Version Of Apps
- 2013-04-12 Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- 2009-10-11 Tweetie 2 Hits The App Store