It’s always great to see what folks can do with technology, but sometimes you just have to sit back and scratch your head in confusion. Withings has announced its new Wi-Fi Body Scale, which also works with Twitter. So what does it do? Well, aside from telling you your weight, it’ll twit your weight on Twitter, and the world knows that everybody is on Twitter nowadays. It’ll probably be good if you’ve lost your desired amount of weight and want to broadcast it to the world, but then again, walking to your computer to tweet about it is exercise too, right?
Next Story: DIY Palm Pre Car Mount
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest