Is Twitter getting out of hand? Well, it’s probably subjective, but nobody can deny that Twitter is insanely popular at the moment. Now it seems that the folks who work at Twitter in Japan are interested in charging users a price to access certain subscriptions. The prepaid accounts will cost anything between $1.15 and $11.60, and Twitter will pocket 30% of those fees.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: twitter,
- Seen at: newlaunches