Is Twitter getting out of hand? Well, it’s probably subjective, but nobody can deny that Twitter is insanely popular at the moment. Now it seems that the folks who work at Twitter in Japan are interested in charging users a price to access certain subscriptions. The prepaid accounts will cost anything between $1.15 and $11.60, and Twitter will pocket 30% of those fees.
Next Story: Human Energy Recycle System
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest