It was fairly obvious that AT&T wasn’t happy with all those ads that Verizon has been putting out lately, and the lawsuit against Verizon just served to confirm that. Now it seems that Verizon is hitting back at AT&T, by issuing a memorandum of law, responding to AT&T’s temporary restraining order which attempts to block the coverage map-based ads. Part of the statement reads “AT&T did not file this lawsuit because Verizon’s ‘There’s A Map For That’ advertisements are untrue; AT&T sued because Verizon’s ads are true and the truth hurts.” Ouch!RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Apple Inc, at&t, iPhone, Verizon,
- Seen at: pcmag