It seems like a lawsuit from AT&T isn’t enough to deter Verizon Wireless from stepping on AT&T’s toes this holiday season. Verizon has launched a new series of advertisements that poke fun at AT&T’s low 3G coverage, but doesn’t specifically say anything bad about Apple, which might actually give credence to the rumors that Verizon might be getting an updated (maybe smaller) version of Apple’s iPhone. Check you the videos here, here and also here.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: at&t, Verizon,
- Seen at: electronista