Nobody likes product delays, and so it’s certainly bad news to see that the Vizio HDTVs that were supposed to bring us Twitter, Facebook, Netflix etc into the living room won’t be available this holiday season. While originally slated for July, it seems that the launch date has been pushed back to January 2010, which fortunately is just a few months away.
Next Story: Electric Rolls-Royce Phantom Coming?
- 2014-04-09: Interactive TV Bus Is World’s First
- 2014-03-20: 8K TV Broadcast Testing In Japan To Begin By 2016
- 2014-03-10: LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- 2014-03-04: Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- 2014-01-23: NHK In Japan Tests 8K Video Broadcast
- 2014-01-06: VIZIO Announces P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV Range
- 2013-01-04: VIZIO E-Series LED Smart TVs leads large 60"+ size sales in Q4 2012
- 2012-06-28: Vizio XVT Series Cinemawide LED Smart TV with Theater 3D is now available