Why throw away a perfectly good whiskey bottle? Jason Marton decided to take this once partying bottle by throwing in the innards of a personal computer within, where it holds an Intel Pentium III 733MHz processor (yes, it was measured in MHz back in the day), coupled with 256MB RAM, a 40GB hard drive and a miniITX power supply. Not the beefiest model of them all out there, but it sure wins points for creativity.
Next Story: Coke can holds spy camera
- 2014-01-07: ORIGIN PC Introduces “Most Advanced” Customizable Desktop Case
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2012-06-08: Green Mesh PC case bares all
- 2012-05-29: Lian-Li CK-101 PC case chugs along like a train
- 2011-07-24: Lego computer case houses three computers
- 2011-06-09: Lian Li Desktop PC-C60 case