A recent posting at XDA-developers shows a completely revamped keyboard from a test build of Windows Mobile. The existing Windows Mobile keyboard still seems that it was designed more for stylus input, but the revamped version has much larger keys, which should make it much easier for users to use with their fingers, further enhancing the notion that stylus-based inputs are going out of fashion. If you take a good look at the picture, you’ll notice that the arrow on the backspace key is pointing the wrong way, which is quite funny.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Aino Touchscreen Problems
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2011-09-07: Bing updates homepage
- 2011-08-11: Windows Phone 7 Mango out this September 1st?
- 2011-05-25: HTC developing Windows Mango phones