While battery technology certainly hasn’t progressed as far as we’d like, which is just yet, amagriom! The good news is that Nissan is working on a new type of battery cells. If the estimations are correct, then Nissan’s Leaf will be able to travel a good 200 miles on a single charge. Not too shabby eh?
Next Story: RoadPilot GPS Phones
- 2014-02-25: Venom Is World’s Fastest Production Car
- 2013-08-12: Upside Down Car Unveiled
- 2013-06-26: Wireless Dash Warning Light Warns You Of Slowing Traffic
- 2013-06-06: This 1984 Dodge Colt Has Been Modified To Look Like A Bumper Car
- 2013-03-12: iPad Used To Drive A Car In Russia
- 2011-04-11: Audi A3 e-Tron unveiled
- 2011-03-31: 2011 Nissan LEAF arriving in the rest of America
- 2010-09-14: Is Nissan Planning An All-electric Version Of Its GT-R Sports Car?