The name Shredder has always been associated with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ nemesis, mainly due to the diet of cartoon in the era I grew up in, but as one enters adulthood, one will realize that shredders aren’t out there to take over the world, but more likely cover up your tracks of documents. This time round, the Aleratec DVD/CD Shredder XC does what it says – shredding whatever optical discs that you own so that data within cannot be read or retrieved, attempting to do so would be placing yourself in the shoes of all the king’s horses and his men in piecing Humpty Dumpty back together again. Expect the Aleratec DVD/CD Shredder XC to retail for $74.99.
Next Story: Projectiondesign F35 throws 65-feet wide image
- 2014-04-15 Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14 Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-08 Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08 Decision To Ship Office For iPad Was Made During Steve Ballmer's Tenure
- 2014-04-03 Office For iPad Downloaded Over 12 Million Times