Amazon’s Kindle looks set to bring things to the next level as its e-book reader will soon be able to cater to the blind and vision impaired, thanks to the inclusion of an audible menu system that allows anyone to navigate easily without additional assistance. Apart from that, a brand new super size font has also been thrown into the mix, where it is double the height and width of the current largest font. Expect these new features to roll out in time for next summer.
Next Story: Zilco system for easy testing
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-13: Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2011-11-10: Amazon's $79 Kindle costs $84 to make?
- 2011-03-17: M-Edge Executive Jacket protects your Kindle and lets you read it in the dark
- 2010-12-27: Kindle 3 is the best-selling product in Amazon's history