This really shouldn’t come as a surprise to anybody, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t a nice achievement. It seems that some folks have managed to get hold of Android 2.1 and managed to get it running on Motorola’s Droid. DIY instructions were posted online at scholes.info, but it seems to have been removed (bummer). Of course, if you do manage to get your hands on Android 2.1 for your Motorola Droid, remember to proceed with caution, as there’s a possibility that you could brick your phone will giving it a try.
Next Story: Bing Not Popular Enough For Firefox
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2010-03-06: Video Indicates The Android 2.1 Update Might Give Moto Droid Live Wallpapers
- 2010-03-16: Verizon Motorola Droid To Get Official Android 2.1 Update Soon
- 2010-04-02: Motorola Droid Encountering Performance Issues After Updating To Android 2.1?