While this piece is still firming in the rumor bin, it is making some noise as it goes around the Internet. According to the rumor, Apple has rejected Intel’s 32nm Arrandale and the Calpella platform in its default form. The main issue is related to the integrated graphics, and as the rumor goes, Apple wants Intel to provide them with the processor sans the integrated graphics part. What do you think would be Apple’s reasoning behind such a request, assuming the rumor has some truth in it?
Next Story: Intel Larrabee 2.0 will come
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2011-05-27: Apple rumored to be testing MacBook Air laptops with A5 processors
- 2009-12-06: Apple Tops October Desktop Retail Sales
- 2010-04-05: New MacBooks From Apple This Month?