CompleteSpeech has come up with the Palatometer, which is able to read how your tongue contacts the palate during speech. From there, it can help those with speech impediments learn how to speak properly. The palatometer will be placed in a person’s mouth, and the system will try to translate those mouth movements into words before reproducing them on a small sound synthesizer. Interesting tech, to say the least.
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- Follow: robotics,
- Seen at: medgadget