Asus isn’t going to release the umpteenth Eee PC netbook this time round, with them planning to roll out three more line-ups of business notebooks from the B, PL and P series sometime next year, alongside a new range of business all-in-one PCs. The B series will belong to the high-end notebook category while those looking fro mid-range ultra portable notebooks can settle for the PL series. Last but not least would be the entry-level P series which ought to offer decent performance-to-price ratio. As for the B series, this will come with a docking station and a “unique industrial design” – we’ll just have to take Asus’ word on that though.
Next Story: Burton Technologies Acoustiglove silicone case
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2013-03-29 VIZIO Prices New Line Of Laptops, Desktops
- 2013-01-09 Asus Transformer All In One Seen With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2012-10-23 Asus All-In-One Hands On!