With more and more folks getting connected to the Internet via their mobile phones, it’s certainly good news to hear that AT&T has increased its 3G capacity on hundreds of cell sites from Key West to Vero Beach. One of the more important parts of this project was the additional of a third layer of capacity to the AT&T 3G network. With this latest development, do you think you’ll be experiencing better coverage on your AT&T network? Check out the full press release here.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Elm Candybar Phone
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16 Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2009-12-22 O2 Data Network Goes Down
- 2010-09-17 AT&T To Launch LTE Network By 2011
- 2010-10-13 Verizon Upgrading Its Network To Support iPhone Traffic?