With more and more folks getting connected to the Internet via their mobile phones, it’s certainly good news to hear that AT&T has increased its 3G capacity on hundreds of cell sites from Key West to Vero Beach. One of the more important parts of this project was the additional of a third layer of capacity to the AT&T 3G network. With this latest development, do you think you’ll be experiencing better coverage on your AT&T network? Check out the full press release here.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Elm Candybar Phone
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2009-12-22: O2 Data Network Goes Down
- 2010-09-17: AT&T To Launch LTE Network By 2011
- 2010-10-13: Verizon Upgrading Its Network To Support iPhone Traffic?