Bell is offering the Novatel Wireless MiFi 2372 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot which enables up to fice users to share a solitary 3G connection via Wi-Fi. This makes Bell to be the first to do so in Canada, where their device is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems while achieving a theoretical maximum transfer speed of 7.2Mbps. Apart from that, the Novatel Wireless MiFi 2372 also comes with a microSDHC memory card slot that makes it function as a USB flash drive.
Next Story: 4iThumbs gives iPhone physical keys
- 2013-07-15: Sprint Tri-Band LTE Modems Arriving This Friday
- 2013-04-23: BlackBerry Q10 Releasing In Canada On May 1 For $199
- 2011-11-04: LG Optimus LTE headed to Bell Canada
- 2011-10-27: Motorola Pro+ 4G announced for Bell Canada
- 2010-12-28: HTC Desire HD visits the FCC with support for North American 3G
- 2010-12-20: Froyo update for Bell's Vibrant pulled after reports of fried storage