What used to be a racing beast, the BMW M3 E30 has now taken a totally different role as it has been converted to be the ultimate gaming machine. The M3 is now a gaming rig which ought to boast one of the more comfortable leather seats, where playing driving games on this should be a real pleasure. No idea on whether the setup will remain inadvertently, or will it be reversed into a drivable model sometime down the road.
Next Story: Movie Mover robot
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-04-09: MetaWear $30 Wearable Chip With BT LE And Accelerometer On Kickstarter
- 2014-01-08: BMW Self-Driving Car “Drifts” Around Bends
- 2013-12-20: BMW i8 Key Fob Concept Is Pretty Futuristic
- 2013-12-03: Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- 2013-10-11: BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option