Have you ever popped some food into the microwave, hit 3-minutes on the timer, and then hung around with literally nothing to do while waiting for the food to be heated up? Well, if the Castoven ever becomes a consumer product, you might be watching YouTube clips in the future. This prototype microwave sports a built-in 10.4-inch LCD display on the door, along with a pair of speakers. While it needs to be hooked up to a computer to work, it will find and play a random YouTube clip which is similar to the length of time you’ve set on the timer, cool huh? Check out a video of it in action here.
Next Story: Dell Launches Vostro V13
- 2014-04-15: Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-08: YouTube Live Streaming Now Supported By Chromecast
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-06: YouTube On-Demand Music Streaming Service Delayed [Report]
- 2014-04-01: Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition
- 2010-05-24: InterPad: All Four On One Interactive Pad Concept