GM aims to turn the Chevy Volt into one high-tech vehicle, and they’ve done a pretty good job so far with its ability to programme charging from the dash in order to take advantage of lower utility rates. Apart from that, GM also aims to develop smartphone applications that will allow one to control and interact with the Volt, as shown above. So far the BlackBerry and iPod are devices which have been confirmed to feature a Chevy Volt application, where they will be released soon with the aim to shock and awe those who are in attendance. GM might as well throw in a package to include a free iPod with each Chevy Volt purchase.
Next Story: Texthook For Your Stroller
- 2013-06-14 iPads, Cars Given To Students In L.A. Schools For Perfect Attendance
- 2013-02-13 Chevy Sonic And Spark With Siri Eye Free Integration
- 2011-06-30 1996 Chevrolet Corvette gets electrified
- 2011-05-26 LAPD Chevy Caprice ensures that suspects don't getaway
- 2010-10-13 OnStar offers Chevy Volt owners with a more connected customer experience