It seems that despite some earlier reports of bad sales figures related to the iPhone from China Unicom, sales have started to pick up, with latest reports indicating that the carrier has sold more than 100,000 iPhones since the October 30th launch. That being said, if you take into account that China Unicom has 144 million subscribers, perhaps the sales should have been higher? It will be interesting to see how well the iPhone does with China Unicom; after all, the China market is always an intriguing one.
Next Story: Foxconn Receives Order For New iPhone?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2012-01-17: Concept Apple iPhone is amusing
- 2009-08-28: Apple to bring iPhone to China Unicom
- 2010-03-08: China Unicom To Introduce iPhone With Wi-Fi In China