Spousal abuse might be something that is left covered up due to stigma, but it should not be tolerated. Enter the efforts of doctoral students at MIT who are developing clothing that comes packed with sensors which can record physical abuse discreetly. This could potentially see your future blouse provide evidence against violent perpetrators in the court. Right off the bat, we’re thinking that Tiger Woods could surely make do with one of these (of course his will come with a Nike logo emblazoned across) so that his wife might think twice before letting loose his clubs on him.
Next Story: Solar-powered tank controlled by iPhone
- 2014-01-22: Ford's New Automated Driving Research Projects In The Pipeline
- 2013-12-05: MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- 2013-11-28: DIY Cellphone Is Back Again
- 2013-11-14: inFORM 3D Shapeshifting Surface
- 2013-10-09: MIT M-Blocks Are Self Assembling Robots