Are you dissatisfied with Android’s default keyboard? Well, you could always shell out £2 and pick up the Crocodile Keyboard (which we tipped you off about back in June) from the Android Marketplace. The main feature of this keyboard is that it the keys are triangularly shaped, giving you a lot more “dead space” between them. This layout will supposedly be much better for accuracy of hitting the correct keys. Do you think it’ll be any good, or are you happy with the stock Android keyboard?
Next Story: LG eXpo Delayed For AT&T
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]