We wouldn’t so much call this the Doorstop Burglar Alarm, as it could very well double up as the Late Night Philandering Husband Alarm. Why do we say so? This doorstop will emit a 120dB high-pitched alarm whenever the door is pushed against it, helping alert you of anyone who is trying to come in through the door(s), working great for burglars who aren’t too bright as well as husbands who claim they have a late night at the office and stumble home in the wee hours of the morning. You can pick up this device for $14.
- 2013-11-07: Gift Alarm Uses Motion Detection To Keep Your Presents Safe From Snoopers
- 2013-07-03: Canary Alarm Sends Alerts To Your Smartphone
- 2011-12-07: Edifier Tick Tock Alarm Clock
- 2011-10-12: A-Solar Travel Pal charges your devices and keeps you safe
- 2011-09-14: Sony introduces new DASH Information Alarm Clocks