If you’re going to spend quite a bit of money on a home speaker system, you might as well make sure that they look good too, right? Well, that’s probably what ELAC’s Art Edition FS 247 speakers are aiming to achieve. These loudspeakers come with a high gloss finish, and are available in a selection of decorative motifs (as pictured above). The tattoo motifs also serve to protect the speakers from scratches, and they can be removed and switched if you wish. Pricing for these speakers start from $1500, but that’s no problem for you, right?
Next Story: Ultrathin LG XNote LGX30 Visits The FCC
- 2014-04-02: Nokia MD-12 Bluetooth Mini Speaker Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-03-18: Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans
- 2014-02-26: Panasonic Bamboo Plant Opal Loudspeaker
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-10-24: JBL Pulse LED Speaker Targets Music Lovers