The ZTE X990 is another smartphone that clearly blurs the boundaries between a Palm handset and that of a BlackBerry, no thanks to it retaining the shape of the latter while featuring a QWERTY keypad that was commonly found on older Treo Pro and Centro smartphones from the former. What about the specifications, you ask? After all, we aren’t to judge a book by its cover, and the ZTE X990 doesn’t fall behind the competition with Bluetooth connectivity, MP3 playback, an integrated FM radio, a Web browser, a 2-megapixel camera, a microSD memory card slot and a 3.5mm headset jack. It doesn’t do 3G though, maxing out at GPRS (!) which means this ought to hit emerging markets like China instead.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: FCC, smartphones, zte,
- Seen at: unwiredview