It might seem weird at first, but it seems that Florida judges have been barred from becoming Facebook friends with local lawyers because the online relation might be a violation of one of Florida’s Code of Judicial Conduct cannon rules. It states that a judge may not “convey or permit others to convey they are in a special position to influence the judge”. Sounds a tad harsh, but it’s understandable that they take steps to avoid problems in the future. Have you ever had any weird restrictions related to Facebook forced upon you? Let us know via the comments.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Facebook,
- Seen at: theregister