The Flushline Sliding Door from Fehrmann of Hamburg is another exciting alternative to interior-exterior sliding doors. They are so called due to being flush with the lines on the yacht, and were specially designed for each vessel. Since they are no longer similar to conventional sliding doors, you won’t find them set in front of the wall, and neither do they interrupt the flow of lines. Guess there is no point in asking for the price as if you can already afford a yacht of your own, installing one of these puppies shouldn’t be too much of a hassle.
Next Story: UK army to get new camouflage uniform
- 2012-12-25: Steve Jobs’s Yacht Now Free To Go Home
- 2012-07-13: Antagonist luxury wooden yacht is too James Bond-ish
- 2011-01-18: Zero carbon yacht Ocean Empire set to sail
- 2010-12-28: Apple iPad used to control superyacht
- 2010-08-09: Solar-powered yacht has hidden solar panels