7-inch or 10.1-inch device? Those are the sizes that people have been bringing up from time to time. Now and then we hear a “confirmation” that it will be one or the other, and some parties that that there will be 2 sizes, so which is correct? There obviously isn’t any confirmation just yet, but it seems that the former President of Google China, Kaifu Lee, has added to the rumors, and stated that it will be a 10.1-inch device, sporting a webcam, and will have an “awesome user interface”. So which do you believe now? We certainly can’t wait for the official confirmation.
Next Story: TiVo Premiere And Premiere XL Coming?
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2010-01-27: Is This The Real Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Apple patent for Proximity Detector for Tablets approved
- 2010-01-27: iSlate Advertisement Video?