While a lot of netizens are sad for with regards to the CrunchPad drama, but it seems that Fusion Garage chief, Chandrasekar Rathakrishnan, wants to come out and give their side of the story. He will be holding a set of events to demonstrate the tablet and explain the company’s side of this legal dispute. In the end, despite who is right or wrong, it would be great is the pad still sees the light of day, and it looks like it’s going to happen soon.
Next Story: O2 Germany Confirms Palm Pre SMS Bug
- 2011-12-19: Fusion Garage no more?
- 2011-09-26: Fusion Garage's Grid 4 smartphone spotted at the FCC
- 2011-09-12: Fusion Garage Grid10 gets $200 price cut
- 2011-08-23: Fusion Garage Grid10 tablet shown off on video
- 2011-08-15: TabCo tablet unveiled as the Fusion Garage Grid10