It looks like the evidence that the Nexus One is really the Google Phone is really stacking up, not that we needed convincing. Google has just recently trademarked the Nexus One name, so it’s probably going to do something with the name, right? Of course, there still any official word on anything bearing the name “Nexus One” just yet, but we’re sure that such news will surface sooner rather than later, so stay tuned!RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Google, nexus one, trademark,
- Seen at: unwiredview