It looks like the evidence that the Nexus One is really the Google Phone is really stacking up, not that we needed convincing. Google has just recently trademarked the Nexus One name, so it’s probably going to do something with the name, right? Of course, there still any official word on anything bearing the name “Nexus One” just yet, but we’re sure that such news will surface sooner rather than later, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Yashica DVC525HD Camcorder
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2013-11-28: Nexus One Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Custom ROM
- 2011-10-26: No Ice Cream Sandwich for Nexus One
- 2010-03-16: Google Nexus One Trademark Refused