While PdaNet is a great way to tether your phone, if you want to tether your Motorola Droid over Wi-Fi, you’ll need to get your hands a little dirty. Folks over at the DroidForums.net have come up with a hacked version of the 2.0.1 firmware which will allow you to do just that. Of course, you’ll have to keep in mind that fiddling with your mobile phone’s firmware means that you have a rather high possibility of bricking your phone. The warning from the forum that states “if your phone stays at the white Motorola logo for longer than a minute or two, you probably bricked it” should serve as a warning of the potential dangers of trying this. You’ve been warned.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Android, droid, hack, Motorola, motorola droid, tethering, wifi,
- Seen at: engadget