If you own an HTC Dream or Magic from Rogers Wireless, you might be more than a little disappointed if you were planning on upgrading your phone to Android 1.6, you’re going to have to find a non-official way to do it, as HTC has stated that it will not be releasing an official Android 1.6 upgrade for said phones. Are you planning to find some other means (like a hacked ROM) to get Android 1.6 running on your phone, or just meekly accept the lack of Android 1.6?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Android, HTC, htc magic, rogers, rogers wireless,
- Seen at: htc