Have you been disappointed that you weren’t able to get the HTC HD2? Well, it seems that Christmas might have come a little early for you (in the form of news, anyways). Word is that the HTC HD2 will be coming to the US, landing on T-Mobile’s network. While the cell phone scene has recently been dominated by Android-powered devices, the Windows Mobile HTC HD2 still packs a mean punch, what with its 4:3 capacitive touch screen and 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Do you think it’s enough to challenge Apple’s iPhone 3GS and Motorola’s Droid? There certainly seems like a possibility. Word on the street is that you can expect the phone to be launched in March 2010, which is just a few short months away. There isn’t any word on pricing just yet, so stay tuned.
Next Story: HTC Incredible To Hit Verizon
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-01-13: HTC HD2 gets unofficial Windows Phone 7 installation
- 2009-12-22: HTC HD2 Confirmed For T-Mobile?
- 2010-01-25: HTC HD2 On T-Mobile To Sport Beefed Up Specs
- 2010-03-02: HTC HD2, Nuron, And Cliq XT Pricing Leaked
- 2010-03-11: T-Mobile HTC HD2 targets March 24 launch