Have you been disappointed that you weren’t able to get the HTC HD2? Well, it seems that Christmas might have come a little early for you (in the form of news, anyways). Word is that the HTC HD2 will be coming to the US, landing on T-Mobile’s network. While the cell phone scene has recently been dominated by Android-powered devices, the Windows Mobile HTC HD2 still packs a mean punch, what with its 4:3 capacitive touch screen and 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Do you think it’s enough to challenge Apple’s iPhone 3GS and Motorola’s Droid? There certainly seems like a possibility. Word on the street is that you can expect the phone to be launched in March 2010, which is just a few short months away. There isn’t any word on pricing just yet, so stay tuned.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: hd2, HTC, htc hd2, tmobile, tmobile usa,
- Seen at: phonearena